- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Second edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126542985
- ISBN-13: 978-8126542987
- Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.4 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,22,446 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Excel Dashboards & Reports, 2ed (MISL-DT) Paperback – 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and author of 8 books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. He has more than 15 years’ experience consulting and developing Office solutions. Michael has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel community. John Walkenbach principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 30 books and 300 articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.