- Paperback: 1056 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (5 March 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118490363
- ISBN-13: 978-1118490365
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 5.6 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,21,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Excel 2013 Bible Paperback – 5 Mar 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Excel at Excel with this ultimate guide
Whether you want to create charts, import and clean data, automate tasks with VBA macros, or work in the cloud however you want to use Excel, John Walkenbach can show you how. Fully updated for the latest features in Excel 2013, this perennial bestseller is packed with information, techniques, helpful notes, and tips to take your spreadsheet skills to the next level. Beginner, power user, or somewhere in between, this is the ultimate Excel resource you′ll turn to again and again.
- Get up to speed on everything new in Excel 2013
- Review Excel basics worksheets, formulas, functions, and charts
- Learn to handle data in many ways, including importing, cleaning, and analyzing
- Master useful Excel tools, such as Sparklines, Flash Fill, and Analysis ToolPak
- Discover the power of Excel′s ultimate analysis tool pivot tables
- Create VBA macros, add controls, and work with Excel events
- Slice and dice your data to identify trends and patterns
- Work your way through sample workbooks and take advantage of downloadable templates on the companion website
Use formulas and functions to create useful forms
Learn which chart is most suitable for your data
Pivot table slicers make it easy to filter data
About the Author
John Walkenbach (aka "Mr. Spreadsheet") is a leading authority on spreadsheet software, creator of the award–winning Power Utility Pak, and principal of J–Walk and Associates, Inc. He is a bestselling Excel author who has published more than 50 books about spreadsheets. He maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.spreadsheetpage.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is a worth purchase guys and thanks to Amazon for Delivering it to me.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Other wise book is nice