- Paperback: 912 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; Pap/Cdr edition (10 January 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780470044032
- ISBN-13: 978-0470044032
- ASIN: 0470044039
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 5.1 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,37,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Excel 2007 Bible Paperback – 10 Jan 2007
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
"John Walkenbach provides excellent examples in this book?that Excel users will find very useful."
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP
The perennial bestsellernow fully updated for Excel 2007!
Whether you're already a power user or just starting, find out how to get the most out of this major new release of Excel from expert instructor and Microsoft MVP, "Mr. Spreadsheet," John Walkenbach. Each of the book's seven parts thoroughly focuses on key elements, so no matter what your level of expertise, you'll find what you need in the hundreds of examples, techniques, and tips in this comprehensive resource.
- Master Excel's new "menu-less" Ribbon user interface
- Understand formulas, functions, tables, worksheets, and workbooks
- Explore the new unlimited conditional formatting
- Develop custom functions, program with VBA, and create UserForms
- Analyze data using external database files and pivot tables
- Enhance your worksheets with new SmartArt tools
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and save time
The new Page Layout View displays your worksheet exactly as it will be printed
Easily create summary reports of your data with the enhanced PivotTable tool
System Requirements: Please see the CD-ROM appendix for details and complete system requirements.
About the Author
John Walkenbach, a.k.a "Mr. Spreadsheet," is a principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. and a Microsoft Excel MVP. He is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 50 books, including Excel 2003 Formulas and Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA, as well as articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. He also maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.j-walk.com/ss.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This version is a significant upgrade to the previous versions. The biggest change is the ribbon bar. Yes, it is something new to learn, but once you become familiar with this, you will probably find that this really is a much better idea.
Walkenbach covers all aspects of Excel in his books such as:
1. Formulas and functions
3. Graphic objects
4. Advanced features such as data validation, number formats, sharing data, etc.
5. Analyzing data with pivot tables, what-if analysis, goal seeker and solver
6. A whole section (seven chapters) on VBA programming
His book also contains appendixes covering worksheet functions, Excel resources and Excel shortcut keys. Included also with the book is a CD-ROM containing the complete text of the book. But, what I really like about the included CD-ROM are the sample files. Sample files are included for each chapter. You can load them into your Excel directory and access them as you read the chapters and practice what you are learning thereby not just reading but getting hands on experience.
Yes, I know at this point in time, you can now order Office 2010 and Walkenbach has released his book on Excel 2010, but I would say that, based on my experience with Walkenbach's previous versions this review would probably also apply to the 2010 version I'm sure. Of course, many people will not be using Office 2010 for some time to come, such as myself, so I decided to write this review anyway for those who will be using Excel 2007 for the near future.
With 866 pages this bible covers just about everything from simple introduction to much more difficult over my head information. I had a similar book for an older version of Excel and bought this after I updated to Excel 2007. Some of the help books cover specific areas of Excel, this one covers it all.