- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Storey Books; Nov edition (21 October 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612125204
- ISBN-13: 978-1612125206
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.3 x 29.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,15,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Excavate! Dinosaurs: Paper Toy Paleontology Paperback – Import, 21 Oct 2014
Books on Painting, Arts & Music for ChildrenExplore books that will help bring your little ones closer to the finer aspects of life and heighten their aesthetic sense. Shop now
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Have you ever wondered how paleontologists piece together dinosaur skeletons to create the reconstructions you see in museums? Now's your chance to try it for yourself! In the detailed field guide section, read about 12 amazing dinosaurs that once lived on Earth. Study the information carefully, then use it to identify the bones in the dig sites. When you've matched the bones to the dinosaurs, pop out and fit the pieces together to create an awesome set of 3D dinosaur models!
About the Author
Jonathan Tennant is a science educator and paleontologist working on his PhD in tetrapod biodiversity and extinction at Imperial College in London, England. He co-hosts a podcast series called Palaeocast, tweets as @protohedgehog, and blogs at egu.eu/palaeoblog.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
K loves dinosaurs. He can pretty much name all the dinosaurs there are along with if they are meat eaters or plant eaters.
With this story we learned a bit more about dinosaurs and the time periods and the fun part about this is that K could put together his own dinosaurs. He had to learn how to do them. He had to learn about the dinosaurs first before he could just put them together, which I thought was a neat idea as it helps builds a child's ability to think. Now the time periods some of them were hard to pronounce for this momma which K had to help me. The pictures are nice and colorful.
Would I buy this book of course! Especially for kids that like dinosaurs.