- Paperback: 510 pages
- Publisher: CBS; 1st edition (30 January 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788123917818
- ISBN-13: 978-8123917818
- ASIN: 8123917813
- Package Dimensions: 23.6 x 18.5 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 140.00 Delivery charge
Exam-Oriented Anatomy for Dental Students Paperback – 30 Jan 2010
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The salient features of the book are: The book is written using short and simple sentences. Three types of questions are discussed: LAQs (Long Answer Questions) SN (Short Notes)and SAQs (Short Answer Questions). The information given in italics is the information required to answer the MCQs. The answers are written in the form of points by using indentation. Tables are used to save the time and display the information for immediate references for the students and examiners. The relevant simple linear informative diagrams are drawn with the respective colours. Histology diagrams are drawn by pink and violet colours. Important key words which help to memorize the subject without taxation to the memory. At the end of the book separate indexes have been given under the headings: Supex & Thorax and Head-Face-Neck & Neuro.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.