Eufy Genie AK-T1241211 Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa (Black)
|Sale:||2,199.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,800.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Eufy Genie is an Amazon Alexa-enabled smart speaker.
- Amazon Alexa lives in the cloud and is always getting smarter. Ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check weather, control your smart home, and more.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only, no Bluetooth
- Built with a 2W speaker that delivers dynamic audio and room-filling sound, so you can truly enjoy your favourite playlists from streaming services like Amazon Music, Saavn
- Easy setup with the free Eufy home app
- Use the Amazon Alexa app to access 10000+ skills and services, such as ESPN cric info, Times of India, NDTV, Aaj Tak, Tarla Dalal, Zomato, Freshmenu, Goibibo and much more
- Eufy home requires a smartphone or tablet running iOS 8.0 (and above) or Android 4.3 (and above) to operate
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa
From Eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
The Smart Home Core
Once connected to your home's 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (5GHz networks not supported), voice interaction with your home opens up. Control all your Alexa-compatible smart devices, find out if you should carry an umbrella today, stream your favorite playlists and more just by asking Genie.
An Exceptional Listener
Genie uses an AudioSmart far-field voice processor. The AudioSmart voice processor detects sound in 360°, isolates and removes noise, then utilizes echo cancellation to hear your voice during music playback or voice prompts.
An audio driver using HiFi-grade material delivers strengthened sound with minimal distortion and works with the advanced sound processor to deliver dynamic audio in crystal-clear sound.
Genie is ready out-of-the-box to help you around the house, but new features are added all the time via the Alexa app. Just download the upgrades to enjoy the new updates.
At Eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Compare with similar items
Harman Kardon Allure Wireless Speaker System with Amazon Alexa (Black)
F&D Swan ll Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker (Black)
Saregama Carvaan Mini Legends SCM01 Bluetooth Speakers (Aqua Blue)
F&D W7 Bluetooth Speakers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ATM RETAIL||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||TigeRetaiL_SLP||RD-Star|
|Item Weight||258 grams||2.48 kg||481 grams||209 grams||0.54 kg|
|Model Number||AK-T1240111||HKALLUREBLKEU||Swan ll||SCM01||W7|
From the manufacturer
Instant Daily Updates
Access your calendar, set alarms, and get the latest news, weather, and sports updates.
Learn and try new recipes using Tarla Dalal app,etc. Also, order food or call a ride without touching your smartphone using apps like Zomato, Freshmenu, etc.
Ask any question and hear the reply.
1. Plug in Eufy Genie.
2. Connect Eufy Genie to the internet.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Explore and do more with Alexa.
Always Getting Smarter
Look out for new features in future updates.
Play songs on Saavn, Amazon music, TuneIn and more.
Do More with Alexa
Access 10,000+ ‘skills’, covering every service the internet has to offer, including ESPN cric info, Times of India, NDTV, Ola, Syska, ET, HousJoy, Aaj Tak, Tarla Dalal, Zomato, Freshmenu, Goibibo and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. To use this device one will have to install "EufyHome" app, which is an extra load as it can't be configured through Amazon Alexa app.
3. No option is given for force firmware update, on the other hand automatic update doesn't take place every time within the scheduled hours in spite of keeping the device and internet on (when history shows updated firmware/s is/are available).
4. Issue are there with firmware update schedule as well: for example if someone chooses the time 12 AM to 11 PM it will take the value 12 AM to 11 AM.
5. Amazon Alexa gives 4 options (Alexa, Dot, Echo and Computer) so that device can recognize itself, but this device doesn't have that option (it can only recognize the word "Alexa").
6. Need to keep Mobile's device location on else it can't be configured.
7. Since this is a 3rd party device (who has probably purchased only the Alexa part from Amazon), hence Amazon't technical team doesn't give any technical support for this. On the other hand Eufy's technical team is available only for a limited time period of the day (9 AM to 5 PM US Pacific Time).
8. Doesn't have Bluetooth and only AUX option (it gives an AUX cable which Echo devices don't provide in free of cost.
9. No calling option.
10. Sound quality is not very impressive in compare to Echo Dot. Power consumption 10W (5V 2A).
Overall not at all recommended.
Amazon reviews work in the classic pros & cons segregation way and I'm gonna stick to it. Here's my list of pros and cons.
* The speaker with the glossy bottom and the matte finish top looks clean and slick. In fact, if you're not a big fan of the echo dot's flat cylindrical design, then this one is a worthy alternative to look for.
* It has a 2 watt mono speaker at the bottom and it sounds just fine. It is not fair to expect crystal clear audio quality and glass shattering bass from a budget smart speaker like this but the speaker can fill a whole house with it's sound and there are no noticeable distortions or anything
* With just upward facing microphones what this little thing can do is an absolute wonder. I even tried triggering it with my voice approximately 8 meters away from the speaker and it did recognize my command nice and clear.
* The addition of a 3.5mm jack at the back is a good addon as it makes the speaker double as a normal speaker by hooking it to an external source.
* The top has a rubberized finish and underneath it lies the control buttons which are extremely hard to press and there are no software based way to control the speaker.
* While starting up the speaker it takes like more than 50 seconds to load up which makes you wait even to listen to your favorite beat.\
* Being a smart speaker with good audio output, I use it most of the time for music streaming and that comes with a serious downside. After playing or while playing music if I try access the speaker, it fails to respond and throws a big red light on my face indicating that it is having trouble understanding me. I even tried updating the firmware but I had no luck even then.
* The dual mic is all good and clear provided that there is no background noise. With increased background noise, the mic fails to recognize my command even when I am near to it.
* The eufy home app doesn't have much options to access or control the speakers which makes the app useless beyond the point of setting up the speaker. Even though the amazon alexa app could do a few things happen, it'd have been better to have some software based accessibility options from the manufacturer them self.
* Last but not the least, the downside which makes me avoid this speaker is alexa (irony...right??). Alexa is good, but it is not as good as it is to power a full fledged smart home appliance which is my opinion. It stutters to respond back with the appropriate response for some complex queries and it failed me a few times.
That's all with my reasons to get this speaker and avoid this speaker. My final verdict is that if this speaker had costed a littler lesser when compared to the amazon echo dot, then I might have recommended it as a good smart home companion, but it costs the same and lacks a few features like making calls and things which are possible with the echo dot. So, if you hate the echo dot design or if the echo dot is completely out of stock, then this is a good one to go for. Otherwise I'd have advised my past self to take a pass on this one...
If you're interested to watch a video review covering more tests like audio sample test and mic range test, then head over to my YT channel -- it assistors