Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam 170ml
|Price:||1,446.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||3,353.00 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Formulated with Baking Powder to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove makeup and residues. Maintains rich, smooth lather for moist sensation
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They all feel good on my face and clean well, but the only problem I had is that they would make my skin feel way too dry and pretty uncomfortable. But this baking powder doesn't do any of that. It smells really good, sort of like sweet tangerines/citrus like smell. It doesn't make my skin feel dry after washing. And it feels much more better when you apply moisturizer.
The great thing about all of these products is that using a small amount (pea size or less) works great on my entire face. That means that you get to use this product for a much more longer time than regular cleansing foams.
- It doesn't make my face feel dry after washing.
- Smells really good. Like sweet tangerines.
- Gentle foam.
- Face feels a little less oily throughout the day.
- A little dab goes a long way.
- Will certainly buy this again.
My favorite thing about this cleanser is that it is a baking powder foam cleanser so there is a very, very small amount of light exfoliating properties to this cleanser due to the baking powder. My skin really hates heavy exfoliation so this cleanser works to very lightly do what my skin doesn’t like separate products do.
You only need a very small amount ( a little larger than pea sized ) to cover the whole face. The less water you add the more of that exfoliating side of the product works (particularly if you add it directly to the skin before massaging into skin. But if you add more water and rub the product between your fingers first, then it is much more of a foamy cleanser.
I haven’t been able to find any other product that works like this and it is an essential for me.
Micro beads tend to irritate my face a lot, so this face wash is refreshing, without being irritable. The baking powder offers a small amount of grittiness that helps buffer away the impurities from my skin.
I use a pea-sized drop at morning and night, and this stuff foams up a lot! I can tell I won't run out anytime soon.
This hasn't done much to help with my blackhead problem on my nose and chin area, but it is a wonderful face wash.
It also hasn't done a thing for my pores and whiteheads. When I use my Clarisonic with my Neutrogena face wash, my nose (problem area) would at least feel smooth. Not with this face wash.
On the plus side, it lathers up very, very well. It also washes off well. And smells of Sprite.
It will sting the crap out of our eyes if you get even a little bit in. It also burned my nose somehow. Did I inhale it or something? I don't understand.
It did help my sister with her minor blackheads but not by much.