- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Penguin India (16 November 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780143068020
- ISBN-13: 978-0143068020
- ASIN: 0143068024
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.4 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #63,535 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Essential Marathi Cookbook Paperback – 16 Nov 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
wow I love this book, yes, maybe this book is not for beginners its for people who have eaten Maharashtrian cooking and want to recreate the recipes at home, my mother in law is an awesome Maharashtrian cook and and double checked the recipes of my mother in law to those in this book, they are almost the same, same method and same ingredients, i love this book --raji Dec 6, 2012
Authentic n fool-proof!!! this is a lovely book and something which i refer often whenevr i want to cook something fool-proof. coz u never go wrong with this cookbook if u follow the measurements accurately. i honestly believe dt cookbooks wh look bland n boring with no colourful pictures or fancy fonts r de ones wh hav a lotta stuff...it has a variety of veg n non-veg recipes, traditional masala-blends. the sonari masala blend from this book is a kitchen staple for me...i sprinkle it on most of my veg stir-fries n dey turn out v.yummy. i have tried most of the veg dishes from this book n all turned out so delicious n yummy..der r even quirky ones wh use raw jackfruit dt it almost tasted like meant n it ws so heavenly for someone who became an vegetarian by choice but has a undying craving for non-veg. On the whole i recommend this book to anyone who wants to cook traditional maharashtrian recipes --Arpitha Shankar Aug 8, 2013
About the Author
Kaumudi Marathé was born in Pune (Poona), Maharashtra but her childhood was spent on three continents. She now lives with her husband and daughter in California where she cooks, writes, and researches Indian food history. In 2007 she started un-curry, a catering company and cooking school, which features regional Indian cuisines.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I'm impressed with is the amazon service , as my book went missing and yet was promptly replaced by them at the very first intimation to the customer service. .thank you for the wonderful experience 👍
Truly a pleasure to have this book.