- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Second edition (12 January 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8175960299
- ISBN-13: 978-8175960299
- Package Dimensions: 24.2 x 18 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 681 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Essential English Grammar with Answers Paperback – 12 Jan 2000
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A simple book written for elementary users with little knowledge of english. Divided into small chapters with numerous examples and exercises. Recommended for anyone who wants to start afresh with english language. Ideal for school going kids. --shivansh saxena on Oct 31, 2013
Good book for basics of English grammar. Each exercise helps us learning process. I suggest those who are bad in English use this book. you will definitely find it not only easy but very very helpful.English is an International language and today it is a compulsory requirement of each one of us to have a command in English at least we understand it. so if you have a poor English just go through this book it will give you amazing change in your English knowledge --Priti agrawal on Sep 19, 2012
Raymond Murphy uses a very modern and different methodology of language teaching. This book does not follow a traditional grammar approach. All research points towards teaching language skills in real contexts not the grammar (structure) itself. I'm using this book to teach English grammar to my son who is in class two. He is enjoying the book so much that he looks forward to every evening to catch up with me for the next lesson. His spoken English has improved vastly with the help of this book. The book is intuitively organized to readily facilitate assimilation of English fundamentals for speaking or writing. I highly recommend this book to everyone. Cheers…. Atul Nigam --Atul Nigam on Sep 12, 2013
About the Author
Raymond Murphy is an expert on teaching English as a Foreign Language for over 17 years in the UK and Germany. He has since written English Grammar In Use, Essential Grammar In Use, Basic Grammar In Use and Grammar In Use, which has had over 100 million readers over the world. Having an Honorary M.A. from Cambridge University, he has been a writer for EFL material since 1988.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like this book very much. Through this book we can learn not only few basic grammar points such as , 'B' Forms, articles, prepositions etc., but also "Tenses" like "siple present, present continuous, simple past, past continuous" etc. And also we are able to learn simple phrasal verbs .
Finally, I am glad to say this book is suitable to not only beginners but also advanced learners who want to remember fundamentals .
Thanking you sir,
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Good Units, Indexing and Answer key structure as well as very nice explanation.