- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Puffin; UK ed. edition (31 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141371218
- ISBN-13: 978-0141371214
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 0.9 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Escape to Shakespeare's World: A Colouring Book Adventure Paperback – 31 May 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Good Wives and Warriors is the creative partnership established by Becky Bolton and Louise Chappell after graduating from the Glasgow School of Art. Their experimental collaborative approach to illustration and installation has led to exhibitions and a wide range of projects all over the world.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cons are that because it's a paperback and has a middle binding, some of the illustrations can't be coloured properly. Also, a few of the illustrations become repetitive — there are a lot of circular design illustrations which can get boring sometimes.
Otherwise, this is a great way to de-stress and definitely worth the money!