- Paperback: 1738 pages
- Publisher: Universal Book Depot; 2018 edition (1 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 819300020X
- ISBN-13: 978-8193000205
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 26 x 6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 244 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#25,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11960 in Textbooks & Study Guides
Errorless Physics for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET (Set of 2 Volume) 2018 Edition by Universal Book Depot 1960 Paperback – 1 Sep 2017
Paperback, 1 Sep 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Physics Errorless JEE (Main) JEE (Advanced) AIPMT – Volume 1, published by Universal Book Depot, contains exhaustive theory with sub-chapter-wise division and level-wise grading of questions. It serves as an extensive guide for aspirants of AIPMT and several other medical and engineering exams held in India. The solutions contained in this book are error-free and 100% solved with explanations and numerous short tricks and tips. It contains solved papers of the last 20 years of almost all the entrance exams of India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It helped me a lot during NEET preparation time. The theory in this book is quite helpful to have a quick recap of physics for entrances.
Only drawback is that there are too many questions.