Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Eris Griddle Nonstick Concave Tawa, 26 cm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Heavy duty and heavy weight concave tawa
- Non Stick coated plates free of PFOA for healthy cooking
- 3 Layers Non-Stick coating for long lasting
- 4mm thickness for even heating and longer heat retention
- Ergonomic handle for easy handling
- Compatible with Gas and Electric cook tops
- Color: Black, Material: Nonstick
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 26 cm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Eris - Powered by Chef Pro. Thank you for your purchase of new Eris cookware for modern kitchen. Rinse your new cookware with hot water and dry with a towel. Prior to use apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface and place on low heat. After a few minutes, the cookware is ready to cook.
If necessary, let the cookware cool and wash with detergent and warm water and soft cloth or soft sponge. Do not use any abrasive sponge or chemicals.
Directions for use
Eris cookware for Modern Kitchen is suitable for use on gas stoves as well as on electric cook top. Eris cookware is manufactured with precision to distribute heat evenly and efficiently. Only low to medium burner heat is recommended.
- Do not use on high heat.
- Use only on the cook tops where the heat can be regulated. Use only on low to medium heat.
- Do not preheat for more than 3 minutes.
- Avoid overheating the cookware and never let cookware boil dry on a cook top as it can cause severe damage and can be a safety hazard.
- Do not use metal tools or sharp objects.
- Do not put hot cookware in cold water.
- In order to maintain the appearance of your cookware, we recommend
- Immediately after cooking, remove cookware from heat and let it cool on a trivet or heat resistant surface.
- Wash with warm water, liquid soap and soft cloth or sponge. Do not use any abrasive sponge or any chemicals.