Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB33201)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Epson C11CB33201 WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Color Inkjet Wireless All-In-One Printer with Fax, features the world's fastest auto two-sided print speeds, plus automatic two-sided copying, scanning and faxin
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- QUALITY: Most printers that we tested (and eventually returned) during our 2-month analysis have failed in the areas of quality and speed. These Epson WP printers live up to their promise: producing thousands of pages in good quality - and with a minimum of paper jams. (Tip: if not in a rush, use "quiet mode" which will add an additional boost in quality)
- COMPATIBLE WITH BEST CISS SYTEM (CISS = Continuous Ink Supply System). Our business has saved thousands of dollars with the purchase of this printer - in combination of the X-large-capacity auto-refill ink cartridge tanks that have chip-counter-auto-reset features. Our favorite compatible auto-reset cartridge brand is found below:
inkXpro Brand Refillable Ink Cartridges 676XL with 400ml pigment ink for Epson Workforce Pro WP-4020, WP-4530, WP-4540 continuous ink system CISS
- CAPACITY: these 100ML cartridges are HUGE - and it takes a couple of thousand pages before refilling (especially for the auto-reset cartridges). Mark my words: these cartridges last a looooooooong time.
- $$$ SAVINGS: We purchased each of the three Epson WP models listed below - each of them having the CISS cartridges installed. The printers and CISS cartridges have paid back the original cost 10-fold in a short amount of time - compared to alternative printer and cartridge models. Another hidden benefit: Epson color cartridge chip-sets deplete ink whether used or not! This has been a major issue for my business as we only print in black color and never use color ink. With the auto-chip reset cartridges, we just keep the color cartridges EMPTY and only fill up the black cartridge with black pigment ink. BIG $AVING once again :) !
- SPEED: One of our favorite features of the WP printers is the automatic double-sided printing - which has enabled us to generate very large batch jobs of collated pages - with the click of the 'print-button' :). Note: we use basic PDF and PowerPoint files to generate the batch-print jobs and let the printers auto-assemble the completed packages. The Epson WP printers provide 3 speed levels, out of which we prefer normal speeds for an optimum quality/speed balance.
Epson 4020 / 4530 / 4540 printer models are the SAME, except the 4020 has only the printing feature, whereas the 4530 and 4540 come with LCD screens and fax/scanner features. The 4540 has an additional paper tray
OVERALL: OUTSTANDING PRINTERS !
The 4530 arrived all the way to Hawaii in only 5 days. I am a Mac user and the CD that comes in the box is for windows only, us Mac users are given their web address for LION but if you type in MOUTAINLION instead you are at Epson's Mountain Lion page where you down load the printer software. As far as the printer goes this is straight forward and easy to do. I set my MacBook Pro up to use the printer via USB and set my MacBook Air up to use the printer via WIFI --- both worked right away. However, setting up the scanner was a different story. The manual that comes with the 4530 does not tell you what to do to get Epson Scan but does tell you that you can use Mac's Preview to scan. To get Epson Scan it was necessary to search the Epson Web Site for SCANNER SOFTWARE and then download the software. If you had a previous Epson All in One, like I did, it is necessary to go to the Epson Scan Settings App and select 4530 or Epson Scan will be trying to find the old non-existant scanner.
The new large ink cartridges are great and are much easier to install than the old regular size cartridges.
WIFI works great
Two paper trays
Scan works good and third party scan software is no longer required to get good results.
FAX works much better than my old plain paper fax. Have not tried the color feature yet.
Instruction Manual could be more detailed in a few areas.
Paper Trays --- enough is not said about loading the paper trays, in particular the rear one. On my initial installation, I kept getting an error message and after reloading the paper 3 times it finally worked.
There is an envelope guide for the rear tray that was lying loose in the box and is not mentioned in the manual.
Epson Scan Software for the Mac takes a little hunting to find but Preview could be used to scan.
I've had the printer for a couple of weeks and really like it. I initially had problems with it because the app that measures the ink levels wasn't working properly and the icon was portrayed (which shows low levels of ink) instead of the actual amount of ink --- once this was fixed the app shows the ink cartridges are almost full. It now works fine with the computer connected via USB but will not read the levels on the computers connected via wifi.
As for some of the reviews on the ink: I have had no leaking problems and no complaints. Worked great with third-party ink cartridge replacements purchased on Amazon without any problems. Excellent device and well-built.
The only difficulty I have had is printing images (jpgs, etc.) from an iPad or iPhone. For some reason the printer tries to pull from the rear tray and then says there is a paper jam when there is none. This was cleared up by printing directly from the Epson Print app, but still it added a few steps and makes it cumbersome. Thankfully, this has only come up a handful of times. Otherwise, no problems printing either wired or wireless. An excellent all-in-one.