Top positive review
4 star printer for a reason - flimsy plastic
Reviewed in India on 20 May 2019
This is nice Printer which is very easy to install the process to be followed is given online in many videos. The process is very simple
1) Unbox the entire printer with all wires
2) Then find the 4 ink bottles & open the part to pour the same
3) pour the ink in the right ink cartridge of the printer
4) switch on the printer & then a long press of the red button post which it would take close to 7-10 minutes (ignore the different sounds)
5) your printer is now ready once the lights stop blinking
6) insert the cd & connect the printer to the computer
7) follow the process as in the CD.
Will take a good 20 mins if you plan to install all the drivers.
The print quality is good. The price seems a little high but only time would tell if the printer is worth the money.
Would have been a 5 star product except for the plastic used that looks a little flimsy. Plus have seen a lot of videos confirming that it can print only 30000 sheets.