- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Third edition (1 November 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199459754
- ISBN-13: 978-0199459759
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 1.8 x 18.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 115 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,691 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Environmental Studies: Third Edition Paperback – Nov 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
R. Rajagopalan holds a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Madras University and a PhD in Industrial and Management Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur. He taught for over 30 years at IIT Kanpur and IIT Madras.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I appreciate amazon most for just high quality product and fast delivery