- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Vikas Publishing House; First edition (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 932598086X
- ISBN-13: 978-9325980860
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #50,082 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Entrepreneurship Development (For UPTU, Sem.VII) Paperback – 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Dr Richa Sharma, Assistant Professor, JSSATE, Noida, has a rich experience of more than 9 years in teaching. An academician at its core, she has been actively engaged in research activities and PhD supervisions. She has published several papers in the national and international refereed journals and has presented papers in various national and international seminars and conferences. She has co-authored a book Negotiation and Counselling and has written several chapters in various books. Her interest areas of research are Entrepreneurship Development, Organizational Behaviour, HRM and Knowledge Management.
Sapna Mathur, Assistant Professor, JSSATE, Noida, is an MBA, UGC-JRF and UGC-NET in management. She has a vivid experience of more than seven years in teaching and in the industry. Her areas of interest are Entrepreneurship, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Management, Sustainability, etc. Her research areas are Consumer Behaviour and Green Marketing. She has published a number of research papers in international and national refereed journals and has contributed several chapters in various books. She has presented research papers in international and national conferences and seminars.
Nitin Tripathi, Assistant Professor, GLBITM, Greater Noida, has a rich experience of more than 6 years in teaching and in the industry. His interest areas are Entrepreneurship Development, Consumer Behaviour, Research Methodology and Marketing Research.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|