- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; 1 edition (3 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184957846
- ISBN-13: 978-8184957846
- ASIN: 818495784X
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.9 x 1.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,409 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Entrepreneur Mind Paperback – 3 Apr 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A book to guide you in the most rewarding directions! Typically, the journey to becoming a master salesperson is long and painful, full of trial and error, requiring perseverance and constant self-motivation. But it doesn’t have to be that way! While pundits may describe sales as an art form, the truth is that – like science – it is based on core principles and practices. In order to get better at sales, a salesperson need only improve on these individual building blocks. In the Science of Sales, author Pranab Bhalla builds a logical framework for budding professionals on the process of sales. Here you will find: • The right psychological approach • The building blocks of cold calling and business development • The art of questioning • The sales presentation • Understanding buying decisions • Dangling the bait And much, much more! Pranab Bhalla works in the Indian IT sales industry. Throughout his career, he has donned many roles in sales and business development. From selling insurance and telecom products door to door, to closing multimillion dollar transactions for large MNCs, Pranab has gone through the grind. He is based in Gurgaon and married with two children.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.