- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Partridge India (24 September 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148283670X
- ISBN-13: 978-1482836707
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,80,871 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Enterprise Mobility Strategy & Solutions Paperback – Import, 24 Sep 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, the book seemed to be more like a huge essay instead of a well-edited book, because of the poor narration. The same content is repeated in several ways throughout the book which in my opinion is not well connected internally across chapters.
I bought this book to get answers for questions such as - how to devise a mobile strategy, what are the components of mobile strategy etc. These questions are hardly answered in this book. It talks volumes about benefits of enterprise mobility. It talks about the different kind of mobile devices such as tablets, smartphones etc. It talks about popular smartphones such as iPhone, Samsung galaxy etc. I was kind of puzzled as to why the author has spent so much time on topics such as these. If you know what mobility means in today's business, you can easily skip 20-25% of the book
I think the author has definitely got a lot of experience, but this book fails to bring out the intended purpose, which is to clearly articulate - how to devise an enterprise mobility strategy methodically.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The content is dated. It is not engaging at all. It's a waste of money.