Enso Black Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser(Blue Light)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5 in 1 Feature : Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ioniser, Night Light
- Auto Shut OFf when Water Runs out , Easy to Mantain & Clean, Low Energy , LED Lights
- Spreads Aroma & Freshness into the Atmosphere
- No Heat , No Flame , No Smoke
- A Great Gift for You & Friends at Home, Office , Hospital , Spa , Salon , Restaurant
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Related items to consider
80 ml Water ( marking shown till where water has to be filled inside ) , A few drops of Oil and shut it and start it and spread the aroma of freshness with a scent of your choice all around the atmosphere in the room you sit. The aromatic water Mystify gently & drift up from the Glowing Enso Black and relax as the fragrance drifts over you. Bliss. Utilising ultrasonic technology, the Enso aroma diffuser breaks up the blending of essential (or fragrant) oil and water into mist of micro-particles and disperses them into the air. Benefit from the aromatherapy of the oils, and the ionising and humidifying effect of the water vapour. No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down. Low energy use. Safe auto Shut off when water runs out.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Smart Frog Provence Ultrasonic Aroma Oil Diffuser And Humidifier, Large Capacity 110 ml
Pure Source India Micro 100 Tools Electric Aroma Diffuser Round Small Black And 10 ml Relaxing Aroma Oil.
Fnp Farkraft'S Ethnic Electric Aroma Diffuser/Burner Matt White Aroma Diffuser, Fragrance: Lavender
Pure Source India Premium Quality Ceramic Aroma Burner Black Color , Size 4 X 4 Inch (Black)
FnP's Ethnic Electric Aroma Diffuser | Round Shape Burner | Fragrance: Lavender
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||70.00||FREE Shipping||50.00|
|Sold By||—||INFINITY HOSPITALITY||Pure Source India||FnP Creative Labs||Pure Source India||FnP Creative Labs|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Clay Ceramic||Ceramic||ceramic||Ceramic|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before buying this I had been using a regular tea-light candle aroma diffuser for over a year. Now those regular ones have some cons that got on my nerves over time:
1. "Not efficient". Need to use anywhere between 5-15 drops for a decent experience. Having a fan running greatly reduces its effect.
2. "Not cheap". Using a tea light candle daily is not cheap on the long run. Bulb-powered diffusers didn't work for me. Making your own wicks using cotton and oil is the most economical but tedious option.
3. "Untidy". The saucer holding the water gets black soot all over it from the candle and is a pain to clean everyday.
And of course there is the bit of heat-based diffusers not giving the full benefit of the aroma oils. So keeping all this in mind I purchased the Enso Black Ultrasonic Diffuser (Blue). Logic was that since 'Made by Zen' serves the UK market the product would be reliable.
Overall, I'm greatly happy with it. Was apprehensive about how it'd turn out initially, but now I can recommend this to everyone who's an aroma fan.
So here's the final dope on it ...
1. Easy to setup.
Can get it running even if you are sleepy. Just pour water, add 5 drops of essential oil, power it on, hit the sack.
2. Very efficient.
5 drops of oil is really enough to spread the fragrance across the room. The fragrance lasts the entire time it is on. Very superior to traditional heat-based aroma lamps.
It's supposed to last for around 1000 runs. A good quality tea light candle costs around ₹ 5. So it's cheaper than a 1000 tea light candles alone; without adding the cost of a lamp. The electricity consumption is negligible.
Not a fire/burn hazard. Safe to use around pets or kids. The feature of it switching off automatically when the water runs out is really good.
Benefits of having a humidifier and ioniser.
1. The light is a bit too bright for a night light. I have to put something to obstruct its light. Wish we could dim the brightness.
1. Clean the bowl after every use. Pour out the remaining water, while making sure it doesn't wet the power button. Wipe the bowl dry with a tissue paper.
2. The lid of the unit does not get locked on. So need to always handle the unit from the base, else it'll fall down.
3. It's really great for getting rid of mosquitoes. Regular mosquito repellents use poisonous chemicals which some people prefer not getting exposed to. So add lemongrass or eucalyptus oil to the diffuser, close the room's door and windows for 1 hour. Enjoy.
Verdict: If you're planning to get a aroma diffuser then go for this, or any other one by Made by Zen.