- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (25 May 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521675049
- ISBN-13: 978-0521675048
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
The English School of International Relations: A Contemporary Reassessment (Cambridge Studies in International Relations) Paperback – Import, 25 May 2006
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
What is the English School of International Relations and why is there increasing interest in it? Linklater and Suganami explore the rise and development of the English School, its past contribution to international relations, its place in current debates, and its prospects for further development.
About the Author
Andrew Linklater is the Woodrow Wilson Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He is the author of The Transformation of Political Community (1998), Beyond Realism and Marxism (1990) and Men and Citizens in the Theory of International Relations (2nd edition, 1990).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|