- Paperback: 936 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; Second edition (1 December 2014)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9351768740
- ISBN-13: 978-9351768746
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 197 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,076 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
English Grammar & Composition Very Useful for All Competitive Examinations (Hindi) Paperback – Dec 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is written in Hindi medium. Hence highly beneficial for Hindi medium aspirants.
1. It has both grammar and composition. Most of the examinations also check composition skills along with the grammar. So this book is completing all the needs of learning the grammar and the composition.
2. The theory has been provided in a great deal. You will understand things properly.
3. There is a huge number of examples and exercises are given which make the concepts easy to understand.
4. The solutions of the questions have also been provided to cross check your answers.
5. A huge variety of questions is given. You will learn almost every type of question in the book.
6.. The composition part has also been covered with enough depth. You don't need to go on any book after this for clearing the written paper of grammar.
7. Vocabulary part is also good. At least, you can make a good start in vocabulary from this book.
1. It is not for those aspirants who don't have the basic understanding of Hindi.
2. There are the huge number of rules given. If you are not giving it enough time, chances are that you will be confused. This book requires enough time.
Final comments- If you want to go for a book in English medium then Raymond Murphy is best which is in 3 parts.The first 2 parts have been written by Raymond Murphy. The third part has been written by Martin Hewings. But you will need a book to practice questions along with that. Arihant objective general English by S.P.Gupta will solve your purpose of practice.
People preparing for any competitive exams will find it very useful. But aspirants of GMAT, IELTS, and other foreign exam definitely need books other than this. For them it will be a book for basics only, and they do need to purchase another book of advanced English grammar for further studies.
I urge people to purchase it from Amazon only. As on other websites the book is available at a heavy price and you do need to pay the extra delivery charge for it.
I bought it from seller JBCPD of Amazon. The packing was excellent. The book is really attractive with no damages at all. Delivery was also super fast and was delivered within four days to my address. Thank you Amazon for the superior service.
This is a very good book for beginners and medium students for grabbing grammar easily and efficiently, also high level students can use it for revision and practice purpose. It contains mix language of HINDI and ENGLISH terms, various rules are given clearly and examples are also given where needed, it contains lot of practice exercise also. In the end of the book VOCABULARY and various other important things are also given related to exams.
PHYSICAL LOOK :
I bought this book from one of amazon fulfilled seller, The packaging of the book was pretty nice, and comes to me undamaged and fine. The book book looks good, pretty heavy, pages are of medium quality, and printing is nice.
FINAL NOTES :
For the price, the book is worth purchasing, i am reading this book and it is helping me. You can too buy, if you want your basics to be clear. Dont think that is is only a low level book for Hindi students only. It will help to anyone who will read it.
Mr. Gupta has worked a lot for such students. So respect his work.
Most recent customer reviews