- Paperback: 936 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; Second edition (1 December 2014)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9351768740
- ISBN-13: 978-9351768746
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 248 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,282 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #10 in Grammar (Books)
English Grammar & Composition Very Useful for All Competitive Examinations (Hindi) Paperback – Dec 2014
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is written in Hindi medium. Hence highly beneficial for Hindi medium aspirants.
1. It has both grammar and composition. Most of the examinations also check composition skills along with the grammar. So this book is completing all the needs of learning the grammar and the composition.
2. The theory has been provided in a great deal. You will understand things properly.
3. There is a huge number of examples and exercises are given which make the concepts easy to understand.
4. The solutions of the questions have also been provided to cross check your answers.
5. A huge variety of questions is given. You will learn almost every type of question in the book.
6.. The composition part has also been covered with enough depth. You don't need to go on any book after this for clearing the written paper of grammar.
7. Vocabulary part is also good. At least, you can make a good start in vocabulary from this book.
1. It is not for those aspirants who don't have the basic understanding of Hindi.
2. There are the huge number of rules given. If you are not giving it enough time, chances are that you will be confused. This book requires enough time.
Final comments- If you want to go for a book in English medium then Raymond Murphy is best which is in 3 parts.The first 2 parts have been written by Raymond Murphy. The third part has been written by Martin Hewings. But you will need a book to practice questions along with that. Arihant objective general English by S.P.Gupta will solve your purpose of practice.
1.contains additional exercises to check yourself.
2.contains question asked in competitive exam and also mentioned like CAT Nov 2004 etc.
3.contains vocabulary also
4.contains best quality knowledge in less words.
5.contains data in hindi which make it easy to understand.
6.it also contains names of daily uses items and also products and jewellery.
7.its a good book at examination and competitive point of view.
Guys i want to recomend it . I had read this book and i had a good experience. Contents are really taken after caring about competitive exams . Everything is good in this book. Best thing about this us that its in hindi version.
And at last about Amazon.
Thankyou amazon. Your delivery is at top. Item i received is in good condition and got before the delivery time . But i found a page which is teared but everything is okkkkk...
Author but paper quality is average for some reason.
If you are one of the person who is trying to decide which one is better book,between this one or books by K.D.publications,I will suggest that both of these books are indispensable,and will serve the purpose if studied together.
I will recommend it for all the
English learners.Good Luck.
Mr. Gupta has worked a lot for such students. So respect his work.