- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1 edition (5 April 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780070996038
- ISBN-13: 978-0070996038
- ASIN: 0070996032
- Product Dimensions: 35.8 x 3.3 x 55.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 168 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #602 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
English Conversation Practice Paperback – 5 Apr 2001
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: Grant Taylor is a connoisseur in English language besides his honorary contributions for the book English Conversation Practice and its revised editions. He has gone on to author works like The People of the State of California, Respondent, 'Abraham Ruef' Defendant ,Guns of Salvation Valley, This Cruel War: The Civil War Letters of Grant and Malinda Taylor and Mastering American English.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
full of conversation and exercise delivery is also good but it doesn't have pictures
After you finish this book you now develop a grammatical sense.