- Paperback: 1121 pages
- Publisher: ACE Engineering Publications; ESE 2020 edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 172424194X
- ISBN-13: 978-1724241948
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#28,109 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15 in Engineering Services Exams
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
ESE-2020 Civil Engineering Previous Objective Questions With Solutions, Subjectwise & Chapterwise, Objective Volume 2 Paperback – 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If your goal is to crack the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 with flying colours and you belong to the CIVIL Engineering stream then “this book is for you”.
This book is a carefully crafted treasure trove of questions with solutions from previous engineering services examinations of the last 27 Years, designed to help you achieve your goal.
Features of this book:
- Gives a clear idea about the quality and complexity of questions involved in the Preliminary papers of the Engineering Services Examination.
- Detailed solutions explaining how the answers were arrived at, is presented in addition to answer keys.
- Drafted keeping in mind the syllabus and pattern of Engineering services examinations.
- Most of the questions in this book are conceptual and of high standard.
- The weightage given to each subject in the Past FIVE ESE exams is given.
- This book will help in not only answering the objective type questions but also understanding the concepts required to answer the conventional type questions.
- Thoroughly updated and revised version.
The subjects covered in this book:
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.