- Publisher: Satya Prakashan, New Delhi; 2016 edition (2016)
- ISBN-10: 9351920860
- ISBN-13: 978-9351920861
- Package Dimensions: 27.6 x 21.4 x 4.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,60,801 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Junior Engineer (JE) Esrtwhile TTA (Telecom Technical Assistant ) Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
The book is divided as per the syllabus in three parts, the detail of which as under : Part-I :General ability test, Part-II :Basic Engineering, Part-III :Specialization. The material for various sections of this book was collected based on the type of questions generally asked. The book has been modeled so as to serve, as best as possible, the purpose of competitive examinations and to equip candidates with the basic general awareness required for their success in these examinations. A compilation of this nature could never have been attempted without reference to the works of others.Every efforts has been taken to compile the book according to the syllabus and requirement of the TTA Examination. Sample Paper has been included to improve confidence among the aspirants before examination. Sample paper will surely instil the confidence of the aspirants who are appearing first time for the TTA Exams No book is complete in itself but still efforts has been taken to be near to the pattern of the TTA examination.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.