- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Energizer 2IN1 Rubber LED Light TW420, 360 Degree Area Light 23Lumens And Spotlight 30Lumens
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Bright: White LED produces 30 lumen of spotlight in torch mode and 360 degree area light of 23 lumens
- Sturdy: Survives 1-metre drop test, tough rubber construction, LED is virtually unbreakable
- Economical: Useable light in both torch and lantern mode for 72 hours with Energizer MAX batteries, LED never needs replacing
- Powerful: Illuminates objects up to 154 metres away in torch mode
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Energizer 2 in 1 rubber flashlight features a unique two-way design-slide the case in and it is a flashlight, slide the case out and it becomes an area light. Made with a durable casing, the light resists damage from a 1-metre drop. In addition, the attached lanyard helps keep the light close at hand.
From the Manufacturer
The Energizer Two-in-One Rubber Flashlight features a unique two-way design – slide the case in and it is a flashlight; slide the case out and it becomes an area light. Made with a durable casing, the light resists damage from a 1-metre drop. In addition, the attached lanyard helps keep the light close at hand.
White LED produces 30 lumen of light in torch mode
Survives 1-metre drop test
Tough rubber construction
LED is virtually unbreakable
Useable light in both torch and lantern mode for 72 hours with Energizer MAX batteries
LED never needs replacing
Illuminates objects up to 154 metres away in torch mode
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Decent light output for daily use or camping use (for torch)
2. Rubber finish that makes holding of torch firm and easy
3. LED gives you a life time light output with a very high life expectancy.
4. Can be used in AVERAGE rugged conditions
5. Tested from a drop of 1 meter without breakage
6. Rubber head has grooves so that the torch wont take a roll on flat surface if kept carelessly.
7. Make quality of body of torch is good.
1. Lantern light is way too LOW for the use. They should have made a reflective coating outside the lens cap that act as reflector in lantern mode.
2. Lens is made of plastic/fiber to avoid breakage and not as clear as glass (pic attached)
3. On a very close observation, reflector seems of average quality for the price paid
4. The switch is on the rear bottom part which might cause confusion for some people.
5. Not shipped with battery
6. Not submersible.
7. In lantern mode, what we do is pull the head lens of the torch forward and keep it head down. But there is no lock for the same which cause the lantern to skid back to torch mode with a very little pressure on top.
Other Info and thoughts:
1. Uses 4 AA battery
2. While closing the torch battery compartment make sure you take note of the latches inside or you may get stuck half way. ie; add the batteries and get the led module to cover up the battery, taking note of the latch slide. After that you may tighten the lens cover.
3. Bit big in size but not a negative as it fits perfectly in hand and easy to get hold of.
Considering there is very few alternatives for such camping torch, this one comes to a good buy for Indian users... but I personally feel there are more engineering factors to be considered while making such torches; such as adding reflector to rear side of reflector to act as lantern light reflector and a rotating lock to keep the torch steady in lantern mode. Also a fully waterproof body is the best option for camping use.