Energizer Led Pen Light LP212
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bright : • Japan technology LED provides 12 lumens of white light
- Economical : • Useable light for 24 continuous hours between battery changes using Energizer® MAX® batteries • LED never needs replacing
- Durable : • Stainless steel case is rustproof and resists damage from rough handling • Sturdy clip secures penlight to top pocket, file or objects
- Handy : • Slim, sleek design fits easily in pocket, purse or bag • Easy to use tail end pushbutton switch
- Beam Distance (m) : 24, Power Source : 2 AAA Not Included, Colour : Silver.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Energizer® LED Penlite provides instant light where you need it. Capitalizing on energy efficient Japan LED technology, this light offers longer battery life than standard, non-LED penlights. The slim, compact design fits easily into a pocket, bag or purse and the sturdy clip keeps the light handy. Brighter than many larger flashlights, the Energizer® LED Penlite is a powerful light in a small package.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. The On-off function is not smooth at all. Anybody who is using this torch regularly will struggle to keep it on continuously.
3. The batteries inside the torch keep moving and make noise.
4. The Energizer logo on the clip vanished in two days.
5. The torch is too heavy for a pen torch. It should work with one AAA battery instead of two. The second batter is making the torch unnecessarily bulky.
Overall the product seems to be a typical Chinese made marketed by Energizer by putting their logo on it. Ironically they did not realize that the logo is also painted with Chinese ink. It seizes to be an Energizer product after two days. In a way, it is good as it saves Energizer from long term bad publicity.
Please do not be alarmed when you insert the batteries the first time as the whole LED unit slides into the body of the pen light and almost out the side that the batteries are inserted.