- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins (28 February 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0008277060
- ISBN-13: 978-0008277062
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.4 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Endure: Mind, Body and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance Paperback – 26 Feb 2018
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
‘This book is AMAZING!’ ― MALCOLM GLADWELL
‘If you want to gain insight into the mind of great athletes, adventurers, and peak performers then prepare to be enthralled by Alex Hutchinson’s Endure.’ –BEAR GRYLLS
‘Anyone who has ever felt exhausted, whether from heat or cold or altitude or pain or simply a loss of will, is going to find their own experience in this book.” ― DAVID EPSTEIN, author of The Sports Gene
An essential read for every endurance athlete.” ― AMBY BURFOOT, 1968 Boston Marathon winner and editor of Runner's World Complete Book of Running
‘This is an excellent resource for anyone seeking to better to understand how our minds influence our ultimate performances.’ ― TIM NOAKES, emeritus professor of exercise science at the University of Cape Town
‘An intelligent, exhaustively researched study.’ – The Times
About the Author
Alex Hutchinson is a contributing editor at popular mechanics magazine, senior editor at Canadian running magazine and columnist for the Toronto globe and mail. He holds a master's in journalism from Columbia and a Ph.D. In physics from Cambridge and he did his postdoctoral research with the U. S. National security agency.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com