- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Empower Cotton Wine Gifting Bag,Black
|Price:||700.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 15 inches length x 6 inches breadth
- Hand-wash or Gentle Machine Wash with Cold Water. Do not bleach. Wash like colours together
- Perfect for gifting wine to the hosts of a dinner party or to your friends and neighbors!
- Handwoven by women artisans of the Mishing tribe in northeast India
- 100% Cotton
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Forget cheap plastic wrappers, and struggling with paper to gift-wrap bottles of wine. Now you can simply slip the bottle into our easy-tie gift bags, and the recipient of your bottle will also get a taste of a product hand-woven by traditional artisans of the Mishing tribe in Assam. What’s more, this bag from Impulse Empower is not only environment-friendly, it also helps you contribute to the sustainable livelihood of women artisans across northeast India!
From the manufacturer
Hand Made - Mishing Fabric
The Art and the Artisans
The Mishing are the second largest tribal group in North-East India. They are known to be laid-back, simple-living people, hospitable and very fond of festivals.
The main festival is “Ali-Aye-Ligang” known as the most colourful spring festival; all the people in the villages gather together to dance wearing their traditional colourful clothes.
The Mishing are experts in weaving; the Mishing women are experts in using handlooms. Their skills to combine colours and designs have given them a special position in Assamese clothing culture. In Mishing weaving, priority is given to the bright vivid colours and designs reflect the surrounding nature, animals and the legends of the tribe.
This product is made by women artisans and selling on Amazon through Amazon Saheli program. This program is aimed at making selling online reality for lakhs of women sellers who have been selling products, handmade or procured, primarily in local markets. We provide initial support and encourage women entrepreneurs to showcase and sell their products on Amazon. This initiative focuses at empowering women entrepreneurs and enabling them to reach millions of consumers across the nation.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|