- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India Private Limited; new edition (1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789382563792
- ISBN-13: 978-9382563792
- ASIN: 9382563792
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 166 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Artificial Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence Paperback – 1995
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 166 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Verge shameful and very disastrous.
I ordered more than 5 books and 5 of them are pirated (copied from the orginal, Duplicate copy)
I have read this book.This book is really good.It mentions about day to day real life problems and what causes them.And also provides solutions how to manage them in constructive way.I recommend this book to those want to lead success and happy life.
Childhood, Schooling, Profession, College , Parenting, Nursing.
Your life will become better when your emotions are getting better.
Dislike: Few ideas are repetitive