- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House (1 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386867508
- ISBN-13: 978-9386867506
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 14.1 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 155 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Emotion and Relationships Paperback – 15 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Relationships and Emotion Spoon fed: I am sorry I cannot provide a review on this book as it is written by my GURU, but rest assured that if this is your first contact with him, it is going to be a one way enjoyable/pleasurable journey for you with him. So don't wait hop on NOW. --By Amazon Customer on 28 January 2018
About the Author
Sadhguru is a yogi and profound mystic of our times. An absolute clarity of perception places him in a unique space in not only matters spiritual but in business, environmental and international affairs and opens a new door on all that he touches.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
155 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Both the books touch emotion & relationships which are very sensitive aspects of life. Even after reading the book I must say I am bit confused because book is paradoxical at certain points. It could be due to my logical & rational mind and my lesser understanding of emotions that I found this paradoxical at certain places.
3. Overall a good read and a lot of good aspects to add in life.
Sadhguru is an emotion.
He has been a winning inspirational figure in my life. After Osho. But I am really confused as to who is better? Who is more enlightened? I know it's a stupid question and both impart different School of thoughts... Osho is more freedom loving, believes in magical realism while Sadhguru is more realistic. More self realised. More accepted. While Osho was more accurate with definitions and preaching... Sadhguru is more about discussions and non parametric sense of living. There are two books, in one.
Book 1: Emotion: The Juice of Life ......
Book 2: Relationships: Bond or Bondage.... I have buying more self help these days and recreating my opinions... Thinking anew.. as well as indulging in some soul searching. 🦋