- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; 1 edition (1 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386867508
- ISBN-13: 978-9386867506
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 915 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 52.00 Delivery charge
Emotion and Relationships(2 books in 1) Paperback – 1 January 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Both the books touch emotion & relationships which are very sensitive aspects of life. Even after reading the book I must say I am bit confused because book is paradoxical at certain points. It could be due to my logical & rational mind and my lesser understanding of emotions that I found this paradoxical at certain places.
3. Overall a good read and a lot of good aspects to add in life.
Sadhguru is an emotion.
He has been a winning inspirational figure in my life. After Osho. But I am really confused as to who is better? Who is more enlightened? I know it's a stupid question and both impart different School of thoughts... Osho is more freedom loving, believes in magical realism while Sadhguru is more realistic. More self realised. More accepted. While Osho was more accurate with definitions and preaching... Sadhguru is more about discussions and non parametric sense of living. There are two books, in one.
Book 1: Emotion: The Juice of Life ......
Book 2: Relationships: Bond or Bondage.... I have buying more self help these days and recreating my opinions... Thinking anew.. as well as indulging in some soul searching. 🦋