- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Hand Embroidered Royal Wall Frame/ Art (INDIAN TRADITIONAL TURBAN)
|Price:||2,499.00 + 95.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Design: (INDIAN TRADITIONAL TURBAN)
- Material: Printing and Hand Embroidery Work on Fabric With Rich Framing & Glass on it
- Size: 18.5"x 18.5" inches
- Care Instructions: Fragile item, please handle it with care.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
RDF Decorates your home with this high quality Hand Embroidered/ Hand Work with Rich Framed WALL Art. This piece has Excellent Looks with its stunning ability of Shimmering in Light because of the quality of hand embroidery done on the fabric. The framing itself is very much Royal. When placed on your favorite wall, it is sure to enhance its look as well as the ambience of your Living/ Drawing/ Dining or Bed room… Also improves your Living Standard & Lifestyle. Design: (INDIAN TRADITIONAL TURBAN), Material: Printing and Hand Embroidery Work on Fabric With Rich Framing Glass on it, Hand Embroidery: Hand Embroidery & Hand Work consist of mixture of Silver studs, Golden studs, Zircon work, Pearl work, Zari work, Dabka work, Gota patti, Sequin work, Pipe work and many more… This piece consist of the best possible hand work done on it by our craftsmen & designers. Care Instructions: Fragile item, please handle it with care. Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|