- Item part number: 22425
- ASIN: B00GA05WRA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: 294 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #39,096 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Elle 18 Nail Pops Nail Polish, 16, 5ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vibrant and funky shades
- Beautiful glossy finish
- Available in a wide range of shades
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
|Note: Special Shipping information - This item is shipped by ground and will therefore require an additional delivery time of 3-6 days in addition to the delivery timeline displayed above. This is only applicable for items fulfilled by Amazon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Shade 16
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Flaunt vibrant nails that look like they've just been through a pop manicure. The Elle 18 Nail Pops Nail Color gives a glossy, fun color to your nails and with so many shades of nail colors to choose from there's one for every mood and occasion. Buy your favourite, or maybe 2 right away. For better finish, apply a second coat after the first has dried completely.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Elle 18 Nail Pops Range was launched around three years back and they have a nice variety of shades available easily in the market and on the online stores. They've not named these nailpaints instead there are numbers. The shade that I recently purchased is numbered 29.
+Shelf life : 36 months
+ Faily priced : aroud INR 50 ( although the listing says INR 60 but the MRP printed on the product is INR50 )
+ Quantity : 5ml
+ Easy to remove ;
+ Shade #29 is a brownish-wine shade and has a pretty color !
- Need atleast two-three coats for the actual color to show up ;
- Not quick drying ;
- very runny/watery
- In the product that I received the glue came off from between the applicator and the cap's inner part ;
- Start to chip soon .
Overall , okay product as it is reasonably priced. 4/5 stars !
~ The SilverLining Review ~
Coming to the nail paint:-
1. Nice texture smooth and adequate thinness of the liquid for easy application. One coat gives opaque coverage.
2. Color of the nail paint is somewhat different from one shown in the picture. In picture it looks like darker shade of pink but in reality its kind of brown more.
Overall a nice product. Disappointed with the color a little bit so 1 star cut but it still looks okay in my hand :-)