Elios V2A New Dollar Design Ultra Durable Stainless Steel Bearing High Speed Metallic Rainbow Fidget Spinner Toy
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DESIGN:- New robust 2017 Dollar design, stronger and more durable than ever! core 608 hybrid bearing with si3n4 balls for incredibly long & fast friction less s
- COLOR:- Best Color in Class for the Fidget Spinner. The Rainbow Metallic color gives the spinner a very attractive look and feel and can be an attractive accessory for anyone who carries it. So go ahead and flaunt your new spinner
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Precision Zinc Alloy body more hardness, shockproof and durable. High speed ceramic bearings good for smoother, quiet and longer spin duration, minimums spin time is 3 minutes.
- LONG SPINING TIME: Magicfly Zinc Alloy Material-Spin average 3-7 minutes(It depends on the power you use to spin),longer than other similar products on the market
- USING WAY: Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item All sports and outdoor toys follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The body is made of 100% high quality POM, corrosion resistant and durable. The button is made out of high quality stainless steel bearings and is concave for comfort.You could drop it numerous times without issue. The shape is very nice .The edges are smooth making it comfortable when you spin it one handed. Probably the standard is to hold between the thumb and middle finger and flick it with your index. Try these other ways. Hold it between your thumb and first finger and flick it with your third, fourth or fifth finger. It can be spun on a table. Also, pinch one of the arm bearings between your thumb and middle finger, and with a wrist motion you can spin it as long as you want on the arm bearing. No finger flicking required. This method also gives you a little wrist and forearm work out so it is an addition to your general fitness routine.