- Mass Market Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks; Premium edition (2 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781250016409
- ISBN-13: 978-1250016409
- ASIN: 1250016401
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 3.1 x 19.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,66,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Eleventh Commandment Mass Market Paperback – 2 Jul 2013
Mass Market Paperback
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Archer delivers another page-turning, heart-stopping saga, with delightful twists, and a surprise ending… readers will surely wait for the next with bated breath.” ―Publishers Weekly on ONLY TIME WILL TELL
“General readers as well as Archer fans will enjoy this unforgettable tale, which abounds with cliff-hangers that propel its intriguing and intricate plot.” ―Library Journal (starred review) on ONLY TIME WILL TELL
“What appears at the outset to be a straightforward coming-of-age tale becomes, by the end, a saga of power, betrayal, and bitter hatred. The novel ends on a deliberately dark note, setting the stage for the sequel…An outstanding effort from a reliable veteran.” ―Booklist (starred review), on Only Time Will Tell
“By the time you make it to the last page, the drama of Harry Clifton's young life takes the reader to the edge of the cliff, where they must hang until the next Clifton Chronicle.” ―Sunday Telegraph on ONLY TIME WILL TELL
From the Back Cover
Love and war, politics and crime, and a pulse-poundingadventure that spans the globe―it's all here in this tour de force from international bestselling author
Connor Fitzgerald has an impressive resume. Military hero. Devoted family man. Servant of his country―as an assassin. Just as he's about to put his twenty-eight-year career at the CIA behind him, he comes up against the most dangerous enemy he's ever faced: His own boss, Helen Dexter.
"FIRST RATE…ARCHER DELIVERS."―Denver Post
As Director of the CIA, Dexter has always been the one to hold the strings. But when her status is threatened by a greater power, her only hope for survival is to destroy Fitzgerald. Meanwhile, the country braces itself as tensions with a new Russian leader reach the boiling point…and it's up to Fitzgerald to pull off his most daring mission yet: To save the world. Even if that means risking everything―including his own life―in the process.
"A NONSTOP, ROCKETING RIDE."―Publishers Weekly
"Entertaining suspense."―Chicago TribuneSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews