- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Elenco OWI Salt Water Fuel Cell Car
|Price:||1,064.81 + 462.82 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||859.25 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Includes 4-color packaging and instructions in English
- The smallest, least expensive and first fuel cell car to be powered by saltwater
- Learn about new forms of clean energy
- Be awed by the remarkable simplicity and effectiveness of this energy technology 3 magnesium metal sheets included
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item All toy vehicles follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Your kid will love this Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car because of its simplicity and unique salt water powered technology. It is fun, science and education put together to spark inquisitiveness and develop interest in chemistry.
Simple and Interesting
Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car is non toxic and ecologically safe. It is a firsthand demonstration of environmentally safe, cleaner and greener ways to power our cars. Children get a chance to learn about ways to preserve our nature by combining science and art of applying the same to power our cars. Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car is the first toy car that incorporates salt water to activate its movement. Children can be inspired to take interest in experimenting about alternative forms of energy. Little explorers also get an opportunity of building and trying their own experiment and watch Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car zip off! Kids only need to add saltwater and watch this amazing car in action. This is one of the simplest examples of utilization of clean energy to power our vehicles.
Easy to Assemble
Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car consists of a fuel cell module featuring magnesium metal sheet. Salt water is used for the activation of this fuel cell. After adding few drops of salt water the fuel cell module can be easily snapped inside the car to watch it in action. You can park your Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car by taking out the fuel cell. It is recommended to wash the fuel cell with tap water and dry for the next drive. Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car is provided with three sheets of magnesium to keep your kids smart Elenco OWI salt water fuel cell car running for hours together.
- Salt water powered fuel cell car
- Educational toy to learn about innovative forms of alternative energy
- User friendly self assembly kit contains non toxic and environment friendly material
- Easy to understand instruction guide provided
- Requires no soldering
- Ideal for children from age 10 years and above
- Includes an air cathode, non woven fabric separator and 3 magnesium fuel cells,
- Weight of item (Cms): 15.5 x 21 x 4.4
- Weight if the item (Gms): 113
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The box came crushed.
2. The written directions are in Chinese.
3. We put the car together the best we could by only following the pictures.
4. Because we had no written directions, we didn't know what side got the red wire and what side got the blue. We tried both ways.
5. Because we had no written directions, we didn't know how much salt to put in the water. We tried a little than tried a lot.
6. After spending a COUPLE HOURS on this car, we still could not get it to work. It's going in the trash.
It's good we didn't spend a lot of money on this car, otherwise I'd be really upset; however, I certainly wish I wouldn't have spent a penny. If China wants to sell their products in America at least they should be required to write the directions in the language of our country. Otherwise it's just a complete ripoff.