Snap Circuits SC-300
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more No tools required
- Awards: the national parenting center-seal of approval, Dr. toy 100 best children's products, Dr. toy best educational products
- Contains over 60 snap-together parts build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
This educational kit is loaded with more than 300 projects to build. For example, kids can learn how transistors and capacitors function, and how to make time-delay circuits. In addition, this version includes circuits showing how oscillators and photo sensors work. Projects involve an AM Radio, Burglar Alarm, Radio Announcer and more. Contains over 60 parts. Requires 4 "AA" batteries, not included.
From the manufacturer
Elenco Electronics has been supplying schools, universities and businesses with quality education tools, components and kits for over 40 years.
- All snap circuits modules are fully compatible
Learn While Doing
Snap Circuits Electronic Discovery Kits
Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits PRO SC-500. This innovative kit contains over 70 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers 511 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work.
- No Soldering
- No Tools
- It's a Snap
Create Working Electronic Circuits
Snap Circuits comes with over 70 pieces to create 511 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, resistors, an FM radio module, and a 7-segment LED display, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios and other electronic devices.
Grow as you Go
Because the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through the manual. The lessons start out with a simple electric light and switch project that demonstrates how electricity is turned on and off with a switch. Further along, kids can put together a music alarm, different visual displays, an adjustable light control and more.
- Age: 8 and up
- 75+ Snap Modules
- 500+ Projects
- Upgrade Kits: UC:80, UC:100
Design your Own Circuits and Upgrade your Kit
Once children have mastered several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they can use the components to experiment and create their own customized circuits and electronic devices. The Snap Circuits PRO SC-500 can also be upgraded to the Snap Circuits Extreme (SC-750) or the Snap-Micro I Standard (SCM-400) with the purchase of a UC-80 or UC-100 upgrade kit, respectively. Kids will enjoy additional parts, manuals and projects that'll take their kit-and their fun-to the next level.
Snap Circuits PRO SC-500 requires four AA batteries which are not included.
|# Projects||100+||300+||500+||750+||For All SC Kits|
|# Snap Modules||30+||60+||75+||80+||2|
|Upgrade to SC-300||UC-30||3 Volt|
|Upgrade to SC-500||UC-40||UC-50||5 Volt|
|Upgrade to SC-750||UC-60||UC-70||UC-80||6 Volt|
|5 and up||8 and up||8 and up||8 and up||8 and up|
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Easy to use
2) Manual is very good.
3) The box is very nice & parts can be placed into their logical positions.
4) Good learning.
2) Unique projects/circuits that can be done is not more than 50 not 300 as advertised.
3) Some of the parts are suspected to be defective e.g. I found a few resistors not working as described. There's a check suggested in the manual for most parts.
4) A few of the projects do not work as described. The one where sound can be transmitted over FM radio does not work.