- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: D.K. Print World Ltd; 2nd revised edition edition (1 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788124608005
- ISBN-13: 978-8124608005
- ASIN: 8124608008
- Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 15 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #93,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
Elements of Hindustani Classical Music Paperback – 1 Apr 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Shruti Jauhari is a noted performance artiste of Hindustani classical music. She has been teaching Hindustani classical vocal music for at least fifteen years. Since 1988, she has been a regular and graded artiste at the All India Radio. She has been performing extensively in India and abroad and conducts regular workshops and lecture-demonstrations on voice-culture as a specialised subject. She is actively involved and associated with various organisations and institutions promoting Hindustani classical music. Currently, she is faculty member for Hindustani classical vocal music at KMMC, a music conservatory promoted by the Oscar winner Dr A R Rahman.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com