- Item Weight: 358 g
- Item part number: AT-100
- ASIN: B00N23YNA0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 October 2014
- Average Customer Review: 386 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 56.47 Delivery charge
+ 91.00 Delivery charge
Electronic Components Project Kit or Breadboard, Capacitor, Resistor, LED, Switch (Comes in a box)
|Price:||550.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||740.00 (57%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Breadboard, hookup wire, battery
- Assorted transistor
- Assorted capacitors
- Assorted resistors
Specifications for this item
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Item Weight||360.0 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||AT-100|
|Material Type||Monocolored transparent plastic box|
|Number of Items||1|
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cost effective and affordable collection of all basic electronics components and prototyping. Components included and #x2022; breadboard 1 pieces and #x2022; 2 meter hookup wire and #x2022; assorted resistor 50 pieces and #x2022; assorted ceramic capacitor 50 pieces and #x2022; assorted capacitor 70 pieces and #x2022; assorted transistor 40 pieces and #x2022; assorted 5mm LED 50 pieces and #x2022; assorted diodes 20 pieces and #x2022; misc. components assorted resistor(5 pieces each) 1 ohm, 10 ohm, 100 ohm, 150 ohm, 220 ohm, 1k, 10k, 100k, 150k, 220k, 1m assorted ceramic capacitor(10 pieces each) 10 pf, 100 pf, 102 pf, 103 pf, 104 pf assorted transistors 547 10 pieces, 557 10 pieces, kn2222 10 pieces, 2n3904 5 pieces, 2n3906 5 pieces assorted capacitor 1uf 10 pieces, 2. 2Uf 10 pieces, 4. 7Uf 10 pieces, 47uf 10 pieces, 100uf 10 pieces, 220uf 5 pieces, 470uf 5 pieces assorted 5mm LED (10 pieces each) red, blue, green, yellow, infrared diodes (10 pieces each) 4004148 miscellaneous components 5. 1V Zener 2 pieces, 555 timer ic, 741 opamp ic, 4017 counter ic, 100 ohm trim pot, 1k ohm trim pot, 5k ohm trim pot, 10k ohm trim pot, lm317 voltage regulator, 7805 voltage regulator, 7812 voltage regulator, ldr, b20 buzzer thermistor 3 value, 9v battery, 9v battery clip, push buttons 2 pieces, condenser mic.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I will say the following for improvements:
1. Components are standard colour/number coded, and attached to sticky papers. For novices like me writing the value on the paper would immensely help. I spend most of the time trying to figure out the value of each component
2. kids are most interested in circuits with sound. So better quality speaker and mic would certainly be helpful
3. The wire given was multi-stranded. But for breadboard I feel single strand wire is better (like the leads from resistor or capacitor). I had to buy 5 meters of single strand wire for connections separately from a local electrical shop (1 meter wire = 2 rupees)
Received kit on 13 Sep 2017
1. Pathetic packaging.
2. No sort of cardboard or plastic box included.
3. No labels on half of the items. Would be a painful procedure to determine what item is what and of how much capacity.
4. Missing items. No switches included.
5. Damaged items. Some of the items already have their pins broken and ripped off.
6. Incorrect items. Got a very small breadboard. Clearly not the one mentioned on product page.
Most recent customer reviews
DC motor in pic not received in pack
P.S. 1.Read more