- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 16 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4)
|Price:||1,266.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,733.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Visit classic planets from the original STAR WARS trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away
- Experience amazing digital replicas of the original STAR WARS movie models, brought to lifelike fidelity by DICE's use of photogrammetry technology
- Engage in epic battles on iconic planets including Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine. Also, bring the fight to the previously unexplored planet, sullust
- Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more
- Play as some of the most memorable characters in the STAR WARS universe including Darth Vader and Boba Fett
- Encounter a variety of beloved characters from the original trilogy such as C-3PO and R2-D2
- Pilot the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Star Wars Battlefront
Immerse yourself in your Star Wars battle fantasies.
The ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down. Rebel forces firing blasters. Imperial speeder bikes zipping by. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star WarsTM battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront.
Feeling the ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down on the frozen tundra of Hoth. Rebel forces firing blasters as Imperial speeder bikes zip through the lush forests of Endor. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star WarsTM battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront.
Fight for the Rebellion or Empire in a wide variety of multiplayer matches for up to 40 players, or in exciting challenges inspired by the films available solo, split-screen or through online co-op. Star Wars Battlefront combines this epic action on a galactic scale with stunning visual recreations of some of the most iconic planets, weapons, characters, and vehicles in the Star Wars universe and the original sound effects from the films, to give Star Wars fans the ultimate, authentic and immersive interactive experience they’ve been looking for.
Immersive and Photorealistic Interactive Experience
Visit classic planets from the original Star Wars trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away.
Experience amazing digital replicas of the original Star Wars movie models, brought to lifelike fidelity by DICE’s use of photogrammetry technology.
Ground-based Combat on a Galactic Scale
Engage in epic battles on iconic planets including Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine. Also, bring the fight to the previously unexplored planet, Sullust.
Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more.
Master the Battlefront with Iconic Star Wars Characters
Play as some of the most memorable characters in the Star Wars universe including Darth Vader and Boba Fett.
Encounter a variety of beloved characters from the original trilogy such as C-3PO and R2-D2.
Take to the Skies in Epic Star Wars Dog Fights
Pilot the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat.
Made for Jedi and Padawans Alike
Battle alongside your friends online or in offline split-screen Co-op mode.
Seamlessly swap between 1st person and 3rd person views.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gameplay is smooth and superb , still limited maps and lack of customisation can be boring.
And EA is such a gold digger wh@₹e asking so much money for little content and locking the game in dlc for season pass costing 4.1k
Waiting for myy copy to arrive yet
Ps: it's a multi-player game so please don't buy it if you don't play online games, u will need ps plus too,
Note :- you need to have a good internet connection to play this game. Atleast 500 kbs upload n download. ( a 3g/4g mobile internet or a wired broadband ) I have 8 mbps broadband but I have played it using my phone 3g phone using hotspot and on my Airtel 4g dongle.
In case if you are not a destiny fan then don't buy this rather go for black ops 3 another cool game.
Hope my review will help you, game on !!! Enjoy!!
This game is not for people who are not Star Wars fans. People buying this as just a Shooter game won't enjoy it. Seriously!
Real fans would know, the real importance of the maps, characters, blasters, etc. I think maps are made really good, best greaphical scenes ever!
The game has incredible graphics, they are great! And I think the best that I have seen in a game very far.
Game modes are pretty enjoying. And I really like playing them all. I just wish soon they put a DLC for the Force Awakens characters.
Ordered on the release day, got the game 2 days after. Also did get the Battle of Jaku Early Access!
Pros :- beautiful game design and setting, feels real star wars fight, not too much modification to make it a mess, insanely realistic graphics.
Cons:- released without a campaign, limited maps (4 worlds and each having 3 maps = 12 maps), limited guns,
Even though I like the game the multiplayer mode has some serious flaws. the main flaw is that the players spawn all over the map. there is no definite spawn point or base. its like you just killed a player and u r busy shooting the others in the area...in 3 secs the same player will spawn right behind u and fill ur ass with lasers. they should have had a alternate spawn point incase the base becomes overrun. The second thing is that a particular teams' base is not off limits to the other team...they can just run in and just throw a nicely timed thermal imploder from behind, wiping out almost all players who are busy trying to fend off the attack from the front. the last thing is invulnerable players bug...I don't know if its only me or not but some players are just impossible to kill. I am not exaggerating but there was this player who I shot till my rifle became overheated and two shots from him and I am dead. his life was still more than half...how is that possible?
this is a very nicely made game but these issues need to be patched out.
It's epic, game looks beautiful, AT.AT looks insanely big and feels great. I always waited for this type of game and I came