- Paperback: 628 pages
- Publisher: ACE Engineering Publications; 2019 edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1645970558
- ISBN-13: 978-1645970552
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#15,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #40 in PSU Recruitment Exams
GENCO / TRANSCO / DISCOMs Electrical Engineering, Previous Years Question with Solutions of Various Exams Paperback – 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The syllabus and pattern of exams of PSUs, in particular GENCO, TRANSCO & DISCOMS exam is different compared to the competitive exams like GATE & ESE.
Students of EE & EC streams are eligible for GENCO & TRANSCO jobs. Considering all these parameters, care is taken in selecting questions subject-wise so that maximum benefits will occur to the students. Not only answer key but also detailed solutions are given, where ever required.
This book will be wholesome for students of Electrical Engineering to prepare in minimum time for GENCO, TRANSCO & DISCOMS of all states in India.
ACE Engineering Academy assures that this booklet will help the engineering students appearing not only for GENCO, TRANSCO, DISCOMS but also for other competitive exams like SSC JE, SAIL, STEEL PLANT & ISRO etc.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.