- Item Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item part number: Gel Pad
- ASIN: B00MK26LKY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 770 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,208 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
MCP Electric Heat Bag Hot Gel Massager For Winter Aches Reliever Rectangle Shaped (Brown)
|Price:||315.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||225.00 (42%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Runs on electricity no hassles of heating water on gas or heaters
- Manufactured by medicare products inc original seller only global medical shop
- You can keep it inside the quilt to heat up the quilt or use on low temperature for massaging body parts
- An electric hot water pouch is a pouch filled and sealed with special gel, used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed, but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body
- It is a high quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions; Gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable
- A very useful product for the winters
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
This product is non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
An electric hot water pouch is a pouch filled and sealed with special gel, used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed, but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body. It is a high quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions. Gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable. Features runs on electricity no hassles of heating water on gas or heaters. Made of soft material. Filled with a special gel which saves the hassles of changing water like in ordinary bottles. Keeps water warm for 2-5hrs a very useful product for the winters you can keep it inside the quilt to heat up the quilt or use on low temperature for massaging body parts fully imported available in different colours usage instructions take proper precautions insert the wire into the bottle and socket on the other end to the electric plug heat for 3-10 minutes only depending on the requirement unplug and then use it for heating and massaging body parts or keeping inside your quilt to make it hot contents: 1 heating pouch (approx size 25 cms x 16 cms depending on the shape) 1 wire for heating the pouch (length approx 26" (65 cms)) medicare products inc is the brand owner. The product will be luke-warm like regular hot water bottle. Attaching chord: please slide the circular plastic cover. There will be slot to attach the cable. In-case of any issues of cable.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The screws in the plugs are rusted
2. An unbearable stench from the cover
3. And finally the leaking issue which may not happen immediately but perhaps after a week or two of usage.
My verdict please do not buy
I bought another one for half of it's price in local market and it's wonderful
piece delivered to me was too bad, it stop working 2nd day only.
All the best if your still buying.
my suggestion don't buy..try something else/or some other brand.
Most recent customer reviews
After reviving it only 01 week it was working after that it will not worked , I...Read more