- Actors: Jeetendra, Rekha, Nazneen
- Directors: Rama Rao Tatineni
- Format: Anamorphic, Dolby, NTSC
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Eagle
- Run Time: 120 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B008CBE348
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,542 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
Ek Hi Bhool
|Price:||149.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Ek Hi Bhool (1981) is a Bollywood film that was directed by T Rama Rao. It is a remake of the 1981 film, Mouna Geethangal and stars Jeetendra and Rekha in leading roles along with Shabana Azmi in a special appearance. It a romantic drama that portrays the story of a married couple who seek divorce due an extramarital affair.
Ram (Jeetendra) and Sadhana (Rekha) are the centre of the film. Ram loves his wife and her wife too reciprocates his feeling willingly. Ram, though a one-woman man, infatuates her wife's best-friend, Urvashi. Ram is a graduate and earns a decent amount of income to support his family's need. After a series of odd events, Sadhana starts suspecting her husband's intentions regarding Urvashi. However Sadhana gets the exact confirmation of the affair as Ram himself reveals the facts while excessively drunk.
Upon the knowledge of this unacceptable relationship, Sadhana deeply agonised by her husband's betrayal, leaves the house after taking divorce and keeps the custody of her son.
10 years later, Ram finds Sadhana in his new office. Ram overwhelmed by his emotions, goes home and starts reminiscing all the past events. He now wants to somehow make her believe that he is sorry for what he did and that he still loves her with all his heart.
Ek Hi Bhool (1981) was released by Eagle Home Entertainment and did quite well on the box office. This U rated, T Rama Rao film is available in DVD video format with English subtitles.