Ek Chammach - Homemade Pickles - Kair Sangri 250g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- No onion No garlic
- No preservatives. Our Kair Sangri Pickle is free from artificial preservatives, handmade, and oil-free.
- Handpicked ingredients. This Kair Sangri Achaar can be served with all Indian meals, add to daals and curries and use it to spice up your green chutney! Enjoy the original taste of India
- Keep the jar in a cool dry place. Please use a dry spoon to serve. Shelf Life: 12 Months from date of packaging. We take care that products sent out are from the freshest batch
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A spoon full of exciting drama Netflix and chill- now you can’t chill completely without a bowl of popcorn or chips or nachos. And of course, your favourite series is way too gripping for you to chill without biting off your nails to the last cuticles. On one rainy day, you finally manage to get a day off and decide to binge-watch the entire season of ’13 reasons why.’ You start the show, take a bowl, you open your packet of nachos and begin to watch America’s number one TV series. But you realize that the first four episodes are too bland for you to even keep your eyes open. You lazily walk up to the kitchen and see a jar of Kair Sangri. After a few moments of initial hesitation, you carry the jar to your couch and have a piece of nacho with a spoon of Kair Sangri- just like you would have it with some ketchup. And then you experience a drama unfolding right in your mouth- a drama that surpasses even the TV show right before your eyes. So, you see, all you need is a spoon of Ek Chammach Kair Sangri to stir up the most delicious, exciting drama.