Ek Chammach - Homemade Pickles - Hari Mirch Kutti 250g
- No onion No garlic
- No preservatives. Our Hari Mirch Kutti Pickle is free from artificial preservatives, handmade, and oil-free.
- Handpicked ingredients. Hari Mirch Kutti Achaar can be served with all Indian meals, add to daals and curries and use it to spice up your green chutney! Enjoy the original taste of India
- Keep the jar in a cool dry place. Please use a dry spoon to serve. Shelf Life: 12 Months from date of packaging. We take care that products sent out are from the freshest batch
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, 1mg, UrbanClap & Faasos. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try out this real tongue twister Tears are good- when your mother prepared her special green chilli pickle just for you to celebrate your high scores in your Geography exam, that you’ve always detested or when you return home to the sight of your grandma’s handmade parathas after a hard day at work. Tears are specially good when the zesty flavour of the green chillies hit your tongue. Your willpower is beyond measurable when you can’t stop having this spicy pickle one spoon after another despite your ears tingling. Your spirit is that of a showman when you realize that you don’t mind the drops of sweat trickling along your forehead. In other words, a spoon of this achar is not just any food item, it is an adventure, it is a journey.