- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Berrett Koehler Publishers; 2017 edition (21 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 152309513X
- ISBN-13: 978-1523095131
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 246 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3 in Business Self-Help
Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time Paperback – 21 Aug 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.
Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brian Tracy is one of the best author of today. The book explains about getting success in both personal and professional life by focusing on major tasks. It has various methods and habits to learn to stop procrastinating and eat our frogs(tasks) in time. This book serves a profound meaning to working people, employees, entrepreneurs and business personals.
All you need to do is read the whole book once and plan your Goal and Plan of action following the principles lying in the book and try to read atleast 1 chapter/principle on a daily basis and in no time you will be where you want to be.
The book is organised into small chapters which are more like a to do (Day to Day Plan).
Simple to read an implement.
The quality of pages are great. On time delivery. So overall experience was satisfying
This will be my #1 recommendation book for all u guys...
Amazing book by Brian Tracy...