- Item part number: ES-HC-SB-02
- ASIN: B06XJ3YD9P
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 March 2017
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,820 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Earthy Sapo Shikakai & Multani Shampoo Bar - Suitable For Oily Hair
|Price:||185.00 + 80.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||40.00 (18%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Natural, chemical free, preservative free & vegan
- Traditionally made soap that is free from fillers & retains glycerine 100%. no ready made soap bases, no artificial hardners, no artificial foaming agents, no SLS/SLeS, no synthetic colorants or artificial pigments
- For better results apply on mildly/lightly oiled hair. Detailed usage instructions have been provided in the form of a leaflet along with the shampoo bar in the box.
- If needed, followup with ACV rinse/hair conditioner (preferably Earthy Sapo's preservative free & all natural Hair Conditioner)
- Instructions of how to make liquid shampoo from Earthy Sapo's Shampoo Bars have been provided in the form of a leaflet in the box along with the bar
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Shikakai, multani mitti, bhringraj, rosemary, amla, hibiscus flower, methi, brahmi & neem based natural hair wash soap that is suitable for normal to oily hair. 100 g Vegan As all Earthy Sapo's products are preservative free, it does not make liquid shampoos.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since this is not a sulphate-based shampoo but a clay based one, do not expect your hair to look the way it does in the shampoo ads. In fact since this is a multani-mitti (fullers earth) based product which is alkaline, this is probably going to leave your hair looking dull after a wash unless you have an acidic scalp. To counter this effect please consider an acidic rinse after shampooing, such as aloe vera juice, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice or a tea rinse.
Having said that - this is one of the best no-sulphate, no-chemical shampoos I have come across, and one of the most affordable ones too. Your scalp might take a while to adjust but once it does, it leaves your hair really soft, and doesn't strip your scalp of natural oils, so your hair won't be frizzy at the end of it. Be careful about the amount of it you use. It's not a good idea in general to lather your hair with oil and then use a ton of soap to wash it out. Rather, lightly oil your hair and use a small amount of the shampoo. The massaging of the shampoo into your scalp is more important that the quantity of the product used.
Even after the most careful washes, some multani mitti traces do stay in the hair until it is dry. You have to carefully brush your hair, preferably using an animal-hair/boar bristle brush to get it out. But one good brushing later, once the Ph in your scalp adjusts - your hair feels and looks so healthy.
I hope this review was useful!
As someone who saw her mother making homemade shampoos with herbal ingredients during childhood, I am super happy to see all those ingredients present in here. The goodness of all those herbs and roots has worked wonders for my hair. The rough, brittle and stringy texture that comes with regular exposure to harsh chemicals has slowly gone (over 4-6 washes almost and regular oiling) and I have come to feel the natural, soft and springy texture of my hair.
The only downer for me is the delivery charge, which seems a bit steep. Everything else about this shampoo bar is a big thumbs up. A big thanks to the people who've come up with this. You've won yourself a loyal customer for good!
It's a bit on the expensive side among shampoo bars available in the Indian market, but that's because of the Amazon price. If you want to purchase in bulk, do check out the Earthy Sapo website!