- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Earthma Universal Remote iON-1 Black for any TV, STB/DTH
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This remote only does not work on Videocon RF technology DTH. Rest it works on devices.
- Transmission Range : Up to 12 Meters & @ 45 Degree Angle
- Devices : Control TV, DTH/ STB (Complete Control)
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
You are a work of streamed and minute art, crafted with excellent precision to bring out the best in class control while using the same with your electronic devices. iON-1 is a small yet powerful Remote Control. With Its small keys, It fits in your hand so well that It feels disappeared and intact forever, we know women's are going to love them. Keys are so smooth that you never feel enough, It control 2 Devices Your TV & DTH/ STB at the same time, has a great transmitting range which free you completely worrying about being in front of your device.
Compare with similar items
Earthma Universal Remote iON-2 Black For TV, STB/DTH
EARTHMA iON-3 Universal Remote for TV, STB and DTH
Earthma Universal Remote iON-2 White for any TV, STB/DTH
Devizer One for all Universal Remote Control DUR141
ONE FOR ALL URC 3445 Robusto 4 Universal Remote
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE shipping on orders over 499|
|Sold By||GIZKART||GIZKART||GIZKART||GIZKART||Devizer Innovations Unlimited||Techrainbow|
|Item Weight||180 grams||221 grams||290 grams||220 grams||154 grams||18 grams|
|Model Number||iON-1 Black||—||—||—||R141||URC3445|
Showing 1-8 of 153 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon delivery and customer support is best and easily accessible. They do their best in delivering product on time.
1. This remote is very good in respect to performance. The code book has been provided by seller as per brands of TVs and STBs. I find it easy to configure this remote. We can find codes for almost all TVs as well as STBs.
2. The PVC material is good but rubber used for remote is only average quality, remote looks cheap. You can easily feel the difference in quality between your original (TV,STB) remote and this remote.
3. Remote is fast responsive. When you press a button on this remote, quickly you will see its response on screen. Switching between TV and STB is very fast.
4. If your STB have recording function, there is no direct button given to see recorded files. You will be redirected to menu and then you can go to view recorded files.
5. Customer care is very good and supportive. I called but they do not have proper knowledge of their product. They told me that this remote is not for STBs with recording function. I asked them then why rec button is given on this remote??. That's why I wrote review no. 04 as above.
6. Bit costly with reference to quality but worth every penny if considering performance and usage.
7. You need to be almost straight to device to operate. Angle around 30-45 degree is acceptable.
A very intelligent team of engineers was definitely involved in creating this universal remote. They programmed all the functions for most of the major TV's and Set-top boxes and then, gave each a 3 or 4-digit code. All you have to do is to enter the code for your brand of TV and Set-top box (list of codes provided), and in 3 seconds you're done! It's really that simple.
The keys are soft-touch and a vee bit small but over all, the build quality is very good. Uses AAA type batteries.
The Negative (just 1):
1. There is a somewhat steep (but thankfully short), learning curve to remember where the buttons are. You will note that the locations of the buttons quite different from the remote you were used to.
We tend to use just two functions for the TV: On-Off and, volume. All the other functions of the remote are essentially for the STB. So, instead of having us press [STB] button before changing channels or viewing program information, why not have it automatically select STB function when channel buttons or other STB related keys are pressed? If this too is implemented, it would be the World's Number One Universal Remote.
If you are looking for a universal remote for your TV or STB buy the Earthma Universal Remote iON-1. All other universal remotes available in India are Bakwas!
Earthma Universal Remote iON-1
packaging from amazon is outstanding
poor quality product
this wouldnt even work atleast a month
no responce from seller at all
i tried to file return but it wont worked in short 350 rs gone in air
Nice design and handy in operation. It took me a less than 30 seconds to configure both my TV and setup box.
The user guide is easy to understand...
Nice quality.. atleast after receiving the product but yet to be checked for durability.
2. Well-documented product code manual
3. Instruction manual is simple and sleek
4. Soft touch
5. Easy to program - the auto program option itself could suffice for many
6. Batteries included
7. No auto-learning remote it is, if you are looking for one such
8. Very good surface finish and usability (Red / Green Led lights)
Somewhere read it in the review changing to AV required original TV remote. I had the apprehension but got it dispelled as SOURCE button worked to that capacity as intended.