- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Young Readers US (2 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780316102438
- ISBN-13: 978-0316102438
- ASIN: 0316102431
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
The Earth Book
Customers who bought this item also bought
An eco-friendly picture book from the New York Times bestselling author that celebrates our Earth and introduces the youngest of readers to the concept of 'going green
About the Author
Todd Parr is the author of more than thirty books for children, including the New York Times bestselling The I LOVE YOU Book. He lives in Berkeley, California.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) I don't like the line about eating everything on your plate- I don't think that's an awfully healthy way to look at food. I do like that it says to save your leftovers. We'll focus on that part when we read it.
2) I wish that the bit about water conservation had a justification that was a little more direct- saving water is not really about keeping the ocean blue. Everything else seems to be much more directly connected, and I feel the author could have done a little bit better on that particular bit.
Really these are small complaints, we'll definitely keep the book. I think it does an excellent job of helping kids realized that they can do a lot to help take care of the earth, and my son LOVES the pictures.