ERI Digicare Fitness Activity Tracker (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatibility: iPhone 4s above, iPad 2 above, iOS6.0, Android 4.3
- Motion Type Recognize Automatically: With DigiCare's intelligent algorithm, ERI can recognize regular motion type automatically, when you are walking, running, cycling, sleeping, ERI will record the duration for each motion type and show on the app
- Sync your stats, See your progress: ERI automatically sync your date to iOS devices and select Android phones without plugging in or pushing buttons which gives you real-time access to your stats on the DigiCareMobile throughout the day
- Apple Notification Center Service: ERI smart wristband may be the first wristband support Apple Notification Center Service, it will be a good partner with your smart phone and all notification from your cell phone will sync to ERI and vibrate, show on the screen hence you don't need to worry about missing important calls or messages
- Adjustable length, lightweight, waterproof and comfortable
ERI is a newly design smart wristband for fitness: It can track your steps, calories, distance automatically. You can wear it to run, swim, cycle, climb. At night, it tracks your sleep quality and wakes you up silently in the morning. You can watch time, temperature, and how the goal you have achieved on the display. Even more, you can bring more features with ERI SDK
From the Manufacturer
Tracks Your daily steps taken,Automatically Tracks the quality of your sleep in the night.Waterproof – Can take a shower or go swimming.
Syncs wirelessly through bluetooth with your Mobile Phone, Receive your Call, SMS, Email etc. notifications
Battery lasts till 10-15 Days and just needs 20 minutes of charging.Regular USB Charger takes just 20 mnts to charge.
Download the DIGICARE App from the Android Play Store & Apple Store
Track your performance throughout the day.Uses Smart Gesture to track and guide your exercises like Yoga, Weights, Tai Chi etc.*
Track your quality of sleep automatically.Health Assistant – Analyze your Sports, Food & Biological data
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro - Has display, acts as watch
Cons - not waterproof, Battery drains pretty soon, charger is low quality., app is buggy
If you are looking for cheap tracker better buy MI Band
else buy Jawbone UP for this price.
Main problem is that its parts (charger) is not available to buy seperately.
If you loose it, or strap gets damaged (which can happen because u wear a activity tracker all the time), then you have lost the entire product.
Also it is not waterproof - That would be the biggest disadvantage.
It Charges fast. Tetains charge ovwr a week.
Reminds by vibrating that you haven't moved in a while which is configurable.
Wakes you up by gentle vibration. Tracks sleep movements. Encourages you when you reach your goal.
The only problem sometimes is the connection with the phone app, but hey! nobody is perfect.
To sum up: it's a great companion for workout, and sleep & calorie tracking.