FIFA 20 (PS4)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 1,299.00|
Ends in 11h 04m 36s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 2,700.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- This is a Region 2 copy (official Indian SKU). Only Region 2 copy owners will be able to use FUT points redeemed at PSN India store
- FIFA 20 will see more legendary football players & New kits
- Varied modes to test your skills and strategies
- The franchise has been recognized over the years for acquiring licenses from incredible leagues over the world
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Electronic Arts have just announced the annual game is set to return. From FIFA World Cup licensed games to UEFA European Championship, you can play in the exhilarating leagues that millions of fans watch.
Product detailsPlatform for display:PS4 - Standard Edition
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Package Dimensions : 17 x 13.6 x 1.2 cm; 250 Grams
- Release date : 27 September 2019
- ASIN : B07VMSDHK4
- Country of Origin : United Kingdom
- Manufacturer : EA
- Imported By : E-xpress interactive software pvt ltd
- Item Weight : 250 g
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here’s a list of bugs in the Career Mode:
1. Press conference questions and answers are extremely repetitive. There is no point answering the same questions for 15 years. There should’ve been a large number of questions and answers from where the game could pull off. This has gone stale fast.
2. Editing a player glitches the player to change positions. For example editing a CM will change their position to CAM or CDM. An edited CF will become a ST and it removes their second position. ALSO why can we still not change a player’s position to RW, LW, CM, or CF?? This seems so trivial to not include it. Please add these options to the edit player position lists.
3. AI team selection is bad or worse. Top 6 teams are fielding reserves or substitute players. This is unacceptable. This has been going on for years now with no fix. It absolutely ruins the little immersion we have with career mode.
4. Table realism: Top 6 are finishing at extremely low positions and teams are winning with around 60 points. The tables are not realistic at all.
Player conversation are as dull and bland as press conferences. There needs to be a large pull of questions and answers or else how are we suppose to not get bored of this feature after the first season if the questions are always the same?? They also seem to be broken as some players request game time and then respond “I am frustrated I was played and got injured when I requested not to play”.
There is no risk or reward for press conference/interview questions. These just adds to the generic state
5. After a few years the Europa League does not progress to playoffs and Champions League doesn’t even get started. When you look at matches played for those competitions some of them will show up as TBD vs TBD.
6. Dynamic potential: Even if a player is in bad form they will still grow in rating. At age 29/30 players still decline regardless of performance. “Had a 30 year old CAM with 6 goals and 18 assist after 18 league games dropp 2 points overall nonetheless.”
7. When you edit a player, their overall drops as well.
8. In the calendar, multiple games a day or less a part is STILL not fixed
9. If you play on Ultimate difficulty, you can beat the AI top teams by 4,5,6, or 7 goals.
10. Max height for created players is only 6’2
Champions League starts with the 2018-2019 teams. Not the new group stages for the 2019-2020 season.
11.Cannot scout yout academy in Wales, STILL. Why is this still not possible? Especially for teams who we have national teams for.
12. Youth Academy teams are debuting with tucked in shirts and generic boots, STILL.
13. International game stadiums/fields look horrible. The presentation looks so generic and I feel like there is a filter added that makes the national team colors and field look very bland.
14. If we create a player we should be able to edit their potential since we sometimes have to create players that are not in the game due to licensing. Created players should not reach 99 potential, that is ridiculous.
NEW BUGS REPORTED!*
1. Player Career Mode player will end up with 0 star skills.
2. Dynamic Potential seems to be working for some people while not working at all for others.
3. Raising a players wages, even minimally in some cases, can get you automatically fired. This was an attempt to remove the billion dollar transfer budget glitch that was executed horribly.
4. Typos in interviews.
5. A player you accepted a transfer fee on stays in the background of the career mode menu and then stays on the middle of the pitch the whole time.
6. Player fitness is very bad. Even players with 80+ stamina are gassed by half time. They only have 50% stamina left and have to be substituted off.
7. In post match interviews when there is a score draw, the interviewer always asks the question about it being a "boring match" even if there are more than 4 or 6 goals (3-3 for example).
8. In player conversations, no matter what selection you chose, the player ALWAYS reacts positively.
9. Morale is now pointless since ALL players are happy no matter where your team are in the league or how badly you treat them.
10. Some youth players’ birthyears are listed as 1970 when you edit them.
P. S - THE FIFA STICKER CAN BE PEELED OFF EASILY AS IT HAS BEEN PASTED ON SOME OTHER GAME CD.
Guys- please check the CD before paying . This seller is notorious for selling fake cd. Many people like us has suffered. Please be careful. DO NOT PAY BEFORE RUNNING THE CD.
I have been told to take it up with the manufacturer directly and there is no number of the manufacturer.
So I loose money because amazon does not want to take responsibility for the product they sell,
How sad is this '!!!!!
For me personally, after playing so many Fifa titles, which includes all the world cup titles, Euro add ons as well as the Fifa street titles. I can confidently say that this is definitely a game where EA sports have got it right in more ways than one.
Defending is more about timing now then anything else which is crucial just as in the actual sport, first touches make or break an attack, ball dynamics emphasize poor passes and crosses yet give you a variety of options for free kicks which is a complete game changer. Ball control of top players is next level and combine that with well timed passes and pace unlocks defenses which still does not guarantee a goal as it takes skill and decisive decision making to beat the keeper if you are 1-on-1
I have thoroughly enjoyed the new changes to the game that FIFA20 has got to us. I feel FIFA has given it a completely new feel and amazing game flow and would recommend it to all players who enjoy a good game of football.
The addition of VOLTA is just a bonus actually as i believe the real hard work went into the getting the feel and responsiveness of the game right and EA have done just that. There are some minor issues as with all games and EA is constantly releasing update patches to remedy these with the help of fan feedback, so i think this title will only get better with time.
WELL DONE EA SPORTS